Wednesday, May 20, 2020

CyberSmart


Today for CyberSmart we learn't what to share and what not to share. The subject that I chose today was pick a path. Learning about this is very interesting to be very honest, so the only way to play this is to not cheat and be very patient. Knowing myself I would probably tell you how to play this interesting and very fun game. I probably won't make any sense right now but it's nearly morning tea so I gotta hurry. For this subject I had to watch a video on how to link each slide to the answer box.


This is the video I had to watch. It helped me on the game slide thing, CyberSmart is one of my least favorite subjects. Every Wednesdays we have to do a new topic about CyberSmart, just saying make sure you do well in school and focus on your work. 

Have a wonderful day guysss!!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment