Wednesday, May 20, 2020

CoRoNaViRuS lOcKdOwN tHiNgY

My Lock down Diary!

Not even gonna lie I actually hated the lock down thingy because I couldn't be with my best friends. In my bubble there were my 8 siblings/cousins. During the lock down all I did was call my mentor person,,watch vampire diaries,,eat,,sleep,,laugh,,message some of my friends on Instagram.

 Lock down was pretty boring, I found out that I was moving away I think in a month or something so I won't be going to Wesley Intermediate school anymore. In a month or so would be pretty boring because i'm leaving everyone especially my teachers I just got to meet. It's basically been nearly 8 weeks while we were in lock down.


Vampire Diaries is very interesting to watch. There are 8 seasons to watch. Not even gonna lie the last season is very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment